|Course Dates||10 Nov 2022 9:00am - 11 Nov 2022 5:00pm|
16 Mar 2023 9:00am - 17 Mar 2023 5:00pm
22 Jun 2023 9:00am - 23 Jun 2023 5:00pm
14 Sep 2023 9:00am - 15 Sep 2023 5:00pm
14 Dec 2023 9:00am - 15 Dec 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF Grant Reimbursement (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2021004472
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
Our Finance for Non-Finance Professionals workshop introduces Financial Statements at a fundamental level. You will be able to read accounts and understand financial issues after the course.
Financial jargon and concepts will be explained in a down to earth manner. If you are Professionals or Managers who are required to know and understand Finance this workshop is ideal for you
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Build a platform to demonstrate the effects of underlying accounting principles on financial statements
- Appreciate the interplay of finance and financial management with other stakeholders in the organisation
- Understand the construction of financial statements and analyse them using ratios with the lens of accounting principles
- Identify factors leading to business failure and explore solutions from the finance perspective
- Implement financial controls to enhance proper stewardship/governance to protect the interest of stakeholders
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to gain an insight into Financial Management.
- Underlying Accounting Principles
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Cost-Volume Analysis
- Business Forecast and Budgeting
- Capital Investment
- Business Finance Operations
- Equity and Debt Financing
- Working Capital
- Risk Exposures
Case Studies, Exercises/Quiz and Q&A.
Lawrence Poh graduated with a degree in Economics and Japanese Studies from the National University of Singapore. He is a Fellow with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, (FCCA), a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA), an Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) and a member of Singapore Institute of Directors (SID). He has bagged with him more than 20 years of field experience in accounts, finance, human resources, information technologies and training.
He is ACTA certified and Master in Applied Linguistics at National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University.
Quick InformationOur Finance for Non-Finance Professionals workshop introduces Financial Statements at a fundamental level. You will be able to read accounts and understand financial issues after the course.
+65 6842 6666