Understanding & Overcoming Leadership PitfallsTeam Leadership
|Course Dates||15 Feb 2021 9:00am - 16 Feb 2021 5:00pm|
30 Jun 2021 9:00am - 01 Jul 2021 5:00pm
22 Nov 2021 9:00am - 23 Nov 2021 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 7% GST
All leaders make mistakes. Some fail miserably. When leaders fail, they rock the entire establishment. When they are allowed to stay on, they frustrate everyone working under them. Many challenges make leaders fall and fail.
This workshop examines these challenges and pitfalls that empowers leaders to make pro-active choices and take positive steps towards leading your company, staff, team or family as healthily and as successfully as possible.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Learn your default leadership style
- Discover why you always fail only in a few repeated areas
- Know effective means to ensure you lead from your strengths
- Apply relevant troubleshooting mechanisms to real problems
- Develop and maintain good relationships with your staff, family and others
- Create an environment for yourself and your staff to “fail-safe.”
- Transform occupational hazards into professional victories
Who Should Attend
The Course is designed for
- Team Leaders, Directors, Managers, and Supervisors who wish to improve their leadership skills and attitude
- Emerging leaders who desire to know what it takes to be a leader
- Introduction – Keep your Focus
- Challenge # 1 – Doing It All Alone: The need to grow people and build new Leaders
- Challenge # 2 – Being Overly Task-Oriented: The need to place value on people and relationships
- Challenge # 3 – Wallowing In Low EQ: The need to possess a healthy emotional balance
- Challenge # 4 – Exhibiting High Indiscipline: The need to be fair to everybody
- Challenge # 5 – Micromanaging Everything: The need to delegate and empower
Summary and Internalise Learning
- Challenge # 6 – Displaying Dishonest Behaviour: The need to lead with integrity
- Challenge # 7 –Building A Dysfunctional Team: The need to select a collaborative team
- Challenge # 8 – Sticking To The Comfort Zone: The need to push boundaries together
- Challenge # 9 – Forgetting To Listen: The need to give and receive sound feedback
- Challenge # 10 – Postponing Conflict Resolution: The need to clear conflicts and manage expectations
Summary and Internalise Learning
Feedback and Evaluation
All the sessions are interactive and based on adult learning paradigms that include
- Lecture and interactive listening
- Learning through Role Play and competitions
- Discussion and presentation
- Peer learning through guided facilitation
Ramylal Fernando is a licensed and certified John Maxwell Team member who is authorised to teach, train, and coach courses by the No.1 leadership and management expert John Maxwell. He is passionate about equipping and empowering leaders to become people of influence, and he desires to impact and enable them to become people builders.
He has been in the people-management business for over thirty years. He has conducted training and coached people in the areas of Leadership, Communication and Personal Growth.
Besides John Maxwell, he is also certified under Focus on the Family Connect2 and holds certification from The Haggai Institute of Leadership and Equipping Ministries International, USA. Ramylal has coached many emerging young leaders and has mentored hundreds to be effective in their own fields of expertise.
Quick InformationThis workshop examines the challenges and pitfalls that empowers leaders to make pro-active choices and take positive steps towards leading your company, staff, team or family as healthily and as successfully as possible.
+65 6842 6666