|Course Dates||22 Mar 2021 9:00am - 23 Mar 2021 5:00pm|
16 Jun 2021 9:00am - 17 Jun 2021 5:00pm
18 Oct 2021 9:00am - 19 Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 7% GST
- COMPANY SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
SDF Course Code:CRS-N-0030842
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
Transformational leaders are highly visible and spend a lot of time communicating. They expand leadership’s focus towards the growth of the followers’ through their capability to empower and delegate responsibility amongst their team. They create an enlightening vision of the future and get maximum buy in to the vision. This can only be done through inspiring and involving those they manage and using their capacity to “influence” not “command.”
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Know the differences between Transactional and Transformational Leadership
- Learn the characteristics of Transformational Leaders
- Understand the four core strengths of Transformational Leaders
- Know the behaviours of Transformational Leadership
Who Should Attend
Experienced Managers who lead teams
Module 1: Transformational Leadership
- Transactional vs. Transformational Leadership
- Transformational 4 I's (Idealised Influence, Inspirational Motivation, Intellectual Simulation & Individualised Attention)
Module 2: Creating the Vision
- Characteristics of an effective vision
- Your vision as a leadership tool Communicating your vision
- Create Holding environment
- Handling destructive behavioursm
Module 3: Motivating and Empowering Teams
- Motivate and Empower team for maximum performance
- Identify what motivates team members & use the information to empower in meeting set goals
- Give feedback and reward them
- Positioning team for cross-functional collaboration
Module 4: Developing Others
- Defining Employee Development
- Leadership Styles
- Developing your employees using 70:20:10 Development Approach
Module 5: Change Management
- Leaders behavior in facilitating change
- Change as Transition
- Types of Change
- 3 Rs to Change
- Identify and address issues relating to human side of change
- Strategies to take in helping teams become change-ready
Module 6: Innovation and Creativity
- Nurturing Creativity in the team
- What does Innovation mean to you and the team?
- Why should we be concerned?
- How we are being influenced by others?
- What Is In It For Me Story?
- The Process – Divergence & Convergence
Module 7: Leaders Reflections and Commitments
Module 8: Sharing of key learnings
The programs are application-based workshops where participants learn and apply practical techniques to deal with workplace situations successfully. Contents and case studies can be customized to ensure alignment to business requirements. The programs use a blend of learning & development approaches including:
- 1. Interactive facilitator-led presentations
- 2. Group discussions
- 3. Experiential Activity
- 4. Case Study
Clement Ng is an experienced “think out of the box” commercial trainer specializing in sales, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship. His wealth of experience was garnered from over 20 years of corporate leadership positions within major listed companies and multinationals. He has trained and mentored hundreds of executives and professionals in companies such as Mars/Masterfoods. Swarovski, Indesit Co, Hong Leong Asia, Groupe Seb. These companies owned global brands that shape the lives of many.
Clement was privileged to have worked across the Asia Pacific Region and spent a significant amount of time managing businesses across multicultural structures. He championed many initiatives and led numerous million dollar projects that resulted in “Best Practice” recognition.
He left his last role as a Regional Director of a global multinational to explore and fulfil his passion for training. He has a keen desire to share his broad commercial knowledge and practical know-how to impact learners and transform their work performances to achieve greater heights.
Clement graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Business (Double Majors: Marketing & International Business) and achieved his MBA (Double Majors: International Marketing & Financial Management) from University of Western Australia. He was awarded the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) by the Workforce Development Authority, Singapore and is also a certified Ministry of Education trainer. Throughout the course of his corporate career, he has also attained numerous certifications in Leadership, Category Management, Project Management, Pricing Strategy etc…
Quick InformationTransformational leaders are highly visible and spend a lot of time communicating. They expand leadership's focus towards the growth of the followers' through their capability to empower and delegate responsibility amongst their team.
+65 6842 6666