The Power of "Coloured Brain" Communication and Personal Effectiveness for Career BrilliancePersonal Effectiveness and Productivity
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
Have you ever explained something so clearly to someone, yet they do not seem to understand you? Or vice versa?
Or wonder why the same information can be interpreted differently by different people? Why does this happen?
When communicating with others, or if you would like to persuade or influence decision-making, would you be interested in finding out how “coloured brain” communication can help you build better rapport and facilitate the working relationship?
Did you know that the outcome of our behaviour boils down to our genetic brain colour? Different brain colours will look at the world through their own coloured lenses - this dictates how each acts, reacts, analyses, and problem solves.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Learn the foundation of “coloured brain” communication
- Identify your brain colour.
- Understand how to communicate better and influence people of different brain colours
- Identify potential misunderstandings and conflicts and how to overcome them.
Who Should Attend
Any individual whose success depends on effective communication and interpersonal skills in any area of work.
Module 1: Get to Know Each Other
- Trainer Introduction
- A brief explanation of course outline - purpose, outcomes and benefits of the workshop
Module 2: Approach of Brilliant Communication
- Introduction into benefits and common psychological barriers to effective communication
- Communication Activities – perception, assumption, deletion, internal GPS
- How to overcome psychological barriers
- Activity: Let’s Communicate and De-brief – “how did we do?”
Module 3: What is Your Colored Brain?
- Find out your own genetic brain colour.
- Analyse the colour of different leaders and others around you through quotations and video competition
Module 4: Tap into the Power of “Colored Brain” Communication
- Understand coloured brain concept
- Learn the genetic colour brain communication style of each brain colour (to understand why people do the things they do)
- Sharing of examples and videos
Module 5: Preferences of Each Color Brain
- Information, analysis and action sequence for each colour
- Interaction style
- Learning style
Module 6: Mastering relationships with People of Different Colors
- Learn tips and techniques to work effectively with each colour brain
- Activity - Apply the information learnt towards:
- Preempting specific conflictive issues; and
- Improving the buy-in of your ideas
- Reflection: Questions and Decisions about People via “Color Brain”
- Activity: What would you do differently
This course will be interactive, experiential and dynamic in nature. The trainer will explain the course outline at the start of the programme, followed by the purpose, outcomes and benefits of understanding and applying “Color Brain” Communication Technology. This is to set appropriate expectations and prepare participants mentally for effective learning.
Throughout the course, proprietary Colored Brain Communication tools will be used. Participants are immersed in the entire learning system through games, activities, videos and psychological strategies, and group discussions to make sure the learning is embedded in consciousness and long term memory.
Participants will also be asked to reflect on how they have communicated inside and outside work and how they can use the new learning to shape future discussions to facilitate better communication, develop better rapport, and prevent fewer misunderstandings and conflicts. The combination of which will build a more meaningful relationship and allow more productivity in all that we do and say.
Celina Gan has accumulated vast experience and know-how in working, training and coaching participants from different cultures, work backgrounds and across languages. Celina trains in Europe, the Middle East and Asia working with leading MNCs, the civil service and educational institutions.
Before becoming a full-time trainer, facilitator and coach, Celina worked in the healthcare and legal industries. She started her career as a registered nurse and midwife in the UK. Celina worked in several NHS hospitals in the UK. She independently ran an Air Force based ante-natal clinic and conducted parent-craft classes in London. Celina trained staff to identify patient needs, deal with conflict situations, demanding patients and patient relationship management.
After working within healthcare, Celina undertook legal studies and held positions as Contracts and Commercial Adviser to BP Singapore and worked as a Legal Consultant in the UK, Spain and Malaysia. During this time, Celina headed and managed various legal departments, conducted training workshops, offered consultancy services to international corporations, and the educational and public sectors.
Quick InformationWhen communicating with others, or if you would like to persuade or influence decision making, would you be interested to find out how "coloured brain" communication can help you to do so as well as facilitate the working relationship?
+65 6842 6666