Successful Selling Using Psychological TechniquesSales
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
Selling is not just about closing a recent sales enquiry but building rapport and a trusting relationship with the prospective customer. By becoming a resource in helping the customer solve their existing problems, or satisfying their evolving needs and desires, it gives rise to future sales, referrals, and builds customers’ trust and loyalty.
To excel, salespeople have to understand customer’s objectives and motives thoroughly, reinforce trust and communicate with customers at a deeper and yet subtle level. They will need to discover how to establish rapport with ease and assurance, listen to customers more effectively and turn the objection into approval or buy-in, and close deals with appropriate strategies.
Come and join this dynamic and interactive workshop to learn and be equipped with the fundamental knowledge and skills in:
- Connecting with customers
- Engaging with customers
- Converting customers interest in sales
- Handling Objections
- Closing Deals
The knowledge and skills learned in this workshop will bring out the best of every participant and gear each one up to achieve sales success for the organisation.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand a new approach to selling and use psychological influences to connect with customers
- Learn how to engage with customers by understanding effective communication principles, Active Listening, the 3 “Vitals” in Communication and building rapport.
- Convert customer interest into sales by eliciting an outcome
- Apply techniques to handle objections and close sales
Who Should Attend
Sales leaders, sales managers, Executives and Officer who are in sales or sales-related functions, such as account management, business development and customer service, and who would like to learn and apply psychological techniques in the sales process to win sales.
Module 1:Connect with customers
- What makes a Sales Star?
- Modern Approach vs. Tradition Approach to Selling
- The Selling Cycle
- Up-selling and Cross-selling
- Prospecting and Identifying affinity market
Module 2: Engage with Customers
- 3 Vitals of effective communication
- Power of active listening
- Art of building rapport
Module 3: Convert customer interest into sales
- Reveal own interest
- Determine needs and wants
- Translate needs into benefits
- Use the S.E.L.L. approach
- “As if” Frame
Module 4: Handling Objections
- Value of objection
- The P.U.R.R. Technique
- The Feel-Felt-Found technique
Module 5: Closing deals
- When to close deals
- How to close deals – 6 techniques
Presentation, interactive discussion, individual exercises, video, role play, case studies, examples and group activities.
Ted Chan is one of Asia Pacific’s most in-demand speakers and seminar leaders on innovation, change management and organisational creativity. He has spoken to and conducted workshops for several dozens of organisations and empowered several hundreds of business leaders on Leading Change, Innovation and Organisational Creativity.
He earned a Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) degree with Merit from the National University of Singapore and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Imperial College London in the UK.
- Workforce Development Agency (WDA) Certified Trainer
- Master Trainer’s Institute of New York
- Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Business Continuity Certified Specialist
Quick InformationSelling is not just about closing a recent sales enquiry but building rapport and a trusting relationship with the prospective customer.
+65 6842 6666