Speak with Confidence and ImpactCommunication - Spoken
|Course Dates||15 Dec 2022 9:00am - 16 Dec 2022 5:00pm|
19 Jan 2023 9:00am - 20 Jan 2023 5:00pm
13 Apr 2023 9:00am - 14 Apr 2023 5:00pm
27 Jul 2023 9:00am - 28 Jul 2023 5:00pm
19 Oct 2023 9:00am - 20 Oct 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
How to be confident, engaging and memorable EVERY time you speak.
This two-day intensive workshop will show participants the skills and strategies to become a more confident, persuasive speaker in any situation. They will learn how to analyse a group, create and prepare a presentation that not only achieves its outcome but also creates a positive, memorable impression with all in attendance. They will gain extensive feedback to maximise their strengths and identify their potential for improvement.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Analyse an audience to choose the most relevant content and approach
- Structure and write a powerful, easy-to-deliver, memorable presentation
- Prepare their delivery effectively and efficiently
- Deliver a presentation with confidence and impact
- Speak confidently in ‘off-the-cuff’ situations
- Make complex information easy to understand
- Speak about unpopular or difficult topics
- Inform an audience in a way that stimulates maximum retention
- Persuade an audience to think differently
- Motivate an audience to action
- Confidently handle questions from an audience
Who Should Attend
- Creating a presentation that captures the audience’s attention and leaves them with memorable messages
- Writing a presentation that you can deliver with confidence and power
- Using your voice to deliver with power
- Incorporating body language that reinforces your message
- Using visual aids (electronic and other)
- Techniques to structure complex information so it is easy to understand and remember
- Delivering to audiences in-person or remotely (or a mix of both)
- Confidence in speaking impromptu
- Secrets of professional speakers
Kevin Ryan is an experienced conference speaker, workshop leader, facilitator and MC. He has twenty-five years of experience as a corporate trainer and fifteen years of experience as a professional speaker.
He speaks at conferences and seminars across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and in the UK specialising in the areas of sales negotiations, customer service, humour in business and communication skills. His clients include large corporations, government departments, and small to medium-size enterprises.
He has co-authored nine books on business communication skills and humour in business that are used extensively throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the UK and South Africa. He writes regular columns on communication skills, sales & customer service and humour in business for several industry magazines. He is the creator of the TILT! Selling program.
Quick InformationThis two-day intensive workshop will show participants the skills and strategies to become a more confident, persuasive speaker in any situation.
+65 6842 6666