Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Masterclass (In-House Training)Marketing
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
More marketers are understanding the importance of SEO and even tried to learn it. Learning how to do SEO is just the beginning and what they are lacking is real-world experience on how to do it strategically and effectively.
This course is designed to provide participants who already have Basic SEO knowledge and had tried doing some basic SEO before. These two days, interactive training would give the participant a good grounding on tested and proven SEO strategies and techniques used by big enterprise companies applicable across industries. He is an SEO Manager or Business Owner. It aims to demystify some common SEO beliefs and impart some practical SEO tips which the participant can apply immediately.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand the SEO Strategies and Route-map of Large Enterprises (MNCs)
- Common SEO issues faced by MNC and SME clients
- Do a DIY audit of current SEO Health
- Quick-win strategies for SEO issues discovered
- Do holistic Keyword Research using several industry tools and how to use keywords strategically.
- On-page SEO Guidelines
- Off-page SEO Strategies
Who Should Attend
- In-house SEO marketers who their competitors outrank
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to get more leads from Google search
- Influencers and bloggers who want to improve their organic site traffic
- Digital Marketers who want to learn or improve their existing SEO ranking in Google search
- Working professionals who are looking for a career change to the Digital Marketing industry
- Forget about Keyword Ranking. What is SEO in reality?
- Learn the SEO Strategies and Route-map of Large Enterprises (MNCs)
- Case studies of SEO issues faced over the last ten years by MNC and SME clients.
- Do a DIY audit of current SEO Health.
- Quick-win guidelines to resolve SEO issues discovered – Understand the SEO implications and how to solve them.
- Holistic Keyword Research from using Google Search Console and Keyword Planner (with Hands-on trial)– how you can work on improving some keywords that are “low hanging fruits.”
- Keyword Allocation Strategy – How should we use the keywords effectively
- On-page SEO – Optimising 6 Key SEO Elements (with Hands-on trial)
- Mobile SEO
- Off-page SEO Strategies
- Social Media Optimisation – How to harness social media for SEO?
- User Experience – UX Best Practises
- How does SEO Contribute to overall Traffic Strategy
- SEO Content Creation – Creating content for TOF, MOF and EOF
- Offpage Link Building Practise
- SEO Site Revamp and Migration Guidelines – Making sure your site performs better after revamp
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Preferably installed Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Please bring your laptop for the course
Lecture, individual, group discussion, hands-on trials, case study and Q&A.
Adrian Ang has been in the digital marketing realm for the last 20 years, since 1999. With the founding of AdVantage Digital, for the last 10-years, he had worked on SEO for clients like Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Yahoo!, Sony Pictures, Singapore GP(Formula 1), Nanyang Technological University(NTU), Select Catering for SEO campaigns spanning across the Asia Pacific and Middle Eastern regions. He is also a well-sought Speaker on Search Engine Marketing Strategies (SEO & SEM).
Adrian provided Digital Marketing Consultancy services to numerous clients on strategies to increase their site conversions, identify clients' "pain points", and understand the story/rationale behind their web analytics better. These strategies involve analysing User Experience(UX), Heatmap analysis, understanding the User Journey, and providing Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) services to create a better converting sales funnel.
Adrian believes in contributing back to society to share his entrepreneurship experiences. He had since been active dabbling in the local start-up scene and is a Mentor with SMU Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SMU IIE) in the Go-To-Market Strategy team. He was involved with Singapore Polytechnic Entrepreneurs Club(SPEC) as the Honorary Treasurer and startup Mentor with Found8. He is also a regular evaluator at SP's ACE Startups Grant evaluation session, where he consistently supports, challenges and inspires junior start-ups in their quest to obtain their first funding.
Adrian was also a co-founder of CheckOuts, a B2B marketplace startup, which Spring Singapore granted the ACE Startup Grant in 2016.
Quick InformationThis course is designed to provide participants who already have Basic SEO knowledge and had tried doing some basic SEO before. Learning how to do SEO is just the beginning and what they are lacking is the real-world experience on how to do it strategically and effectively.
+65 6842 6666