Project Management MasterclassBusiness Management / Sustainability
|21 Feb 2024 9:00am - 22 Feb 2024 5:00pm
08 Apr 2024 9:00am - 09 Apr 2024 5:00pm
01 Jul 2024 9:00am - 02 Jul 2024 5:00pm
02 Oct 2024 9:00am - 03 Oct 2024 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- Course fees updated with 9% GST for 2024
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF Grant Reimbursement (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2021004152
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
Project management is one of the most critical component of a successful business. It affects revenues and liabilities and ultimately interacts with customers satisfaction and retention. To be successful in project management takes practice. Having the right framework and understanding becomes the bedrock of a successful application. This is a highly customize, comprehensive workshop focuses on project management methodology that will allow participants to initiate and manage projects efficiently and effectively. Participants will learn proven project management skills, tools and strategies to confidently impact positive results in their work environment.
- Understand project management process, development and deployment
- Learn to manage every aspect of the project life cycle effectively using tools, techniques and skills
- Learn to align and utilize critical resources for effective project implementation
- Understand the implications, challenges, and opportunities of organizational dynamics in project management
- Identify and use key performance metrics for project success
- Understand how to manage project cost, quality, risk and delivery
- Engage and lead effective project management teams
- Acquire problem solving skills in project management to deliver optimum results
- Recognize and mitigate the early seeds of failure in the project life cycle
- Introduction, clarifying methodology
- Objectives and learning outcome
- Traditional vs Agile project management
- The role of a project manager and competencies
- Sharing of some of the famous project management failures and why?
- How to spot Projects failures before they happen?
- Understanding project management life cycle
- Project Initiation
- Justifying the business case
- Feasibility studies
- Identifying project stakeholders
- Comparison using a weighted decision matrix
- Financial considerations
- Project Planning
- Defining the project scope
- Confirming project goals and objectives using SMART techniques
- Defining deliverables, success criteria and constraints
- Learn how to developing a project schedule and utilize scheduling tools
- Understand cost baseline vs budget
- Project cost estimation, budgeting, control
- Recap day 1
- Understand project quality process and tools
- Managing project resource efficiently and handle team dynamics
- Developing an effective project communication plan
- Identifying risk in project management and creating a risk management plan
- Project execution
- Running an effective project team and leading meetings
- Project Monitoring & Control
- Monitoring scope
- Monitor and controlling costs, risks and schedule
- Gathering project data
- Project management reporting and tools
- Getting the project back on track
- Project Closure
- How to close a project successfully
- Project closure checklist
- Document lesson learn: Impact assessment
- How to prepare closeout report
- Key takeaways, summary and feedback
Lecture, Group discussion, Questionnaires/ Self-evaluation, Videos, the Hands-on exercise.
Clement Ng is an experienced corporate trainer, executive coach, EQ profiler and management consultant specializing in building competencies to transform organization and deliver superior results. His wealth of experience was garnered from over 20 years of corporate leadership positions within major listed companies and multinationals. In the past 18 years, he was actively involved in learning & development and facilitated in excess of over 200 workshops. He left his corporate leadership position to fulfill his passion in training. He possessed a wide base of industry knowledge and experience in high performing sectors: Banking & Finance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, FMCG, MICE, Luxury, Services, Consumer, Manufacturing, Projects, Architecture and Government. He has mentored and trained thousands of executives and professionals in leading organizations on commercial application within both B2B and B2C environment in the region. His unique methodology to understand, contextualize and customize to suit the requirements of the business environment quickly and accurately has earned him his clients’ trust and endorsement. He has a strong passion and desire to share his broad commercial knowledge and practical knowhow to impact learners and transform their work performances to achieve greater heights.
Clement was privileged to have work across the Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East Region managing large businesses across multi-cultural structures and led high performance teams in the front line. Within his leadership capacity, he has managed company’s overall business strategies inclusive of overseeing Asia Pacific implementation and execution. Well verse in business management, he has consistently delivered exponential growth resulting in “Global Best Practice” case studies and engage clients over countless presentations. He has also led many first in regional strategies and organizational thinking, creating a culture of positive mindset, redesigned customer experiential journey, improved sales force effectiveness, drive customer conversion ratio, inspired creative solutions to resolve complex problems in his pursuit of excellence in business management.
Clement has extensive training and mentoring experience providing knowledge transfer to over 100 global companies across all levels in multi sectors. His strong capability as a facilitator and unique delivery approach has ensured his consistent demand. His area of specialization includes hard skills to deliver ROI success and all critical soft skills etc. He is also a certified behavioral trainer in TetraMap, emotional intelligence psychometric assessor and has the ability to integrate behavioral science into the learning journey.
His initial ambition to be a trainer was sparked by a desire to transfer knowledge to people who needs it. Clement enjoyed his training role within the corporate environment and decided to embark on something close to his heart. In his spare time, he enjoys reading and spending time with his young children. It is not easy to dedicate time in today’s busy environment. Hence, he believes in spending quality time with love ones whenever possible. He also believes in social causes to alleviate poverty and improve education among the young in rural countries.
Quick InformationBenefitting from the result of relying on Project Management to help them navigate their way forward, especially when getting groups in their organisations to work collaboratively.
+65 6842 6666