|Course Dates||13 Dec 2021 9:00am - 14 Dec 2021 5:00pm|
21 Feb 2022 9:00am - 22 Feb 2022 5:00pm
17 May 2022 9:00am - 18 May 2022 5:00pm
15 Aug 2022 9:00am - 16 Aug 2022 5:00pm
14 Nov 2022 9:00am - 15 Nov 2022 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Active MDIS students enjoy a 50% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF Grant Reimbursement (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2021004152
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
Companies are increasingly turning to Project Management to help them ride the many challenges confronting them. They see the benefits of relying on Project Management to help them navigate their way forward, particularly when they need to get groups in their organisations to work collaboratively. This programme's overall goal is to provide participants with a comprehensive methodology and techniques to successfully define, plan, and execute projects.
Throughout this Project Management Masterclass, the emphasis is on applying practical tools and techniques used to enhance the effectiveness of Project Planning and Implementations in organisations.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Use the relevant background information to put together a project charter.
- Develop a comprehensive Project Plan and use it to coordinate project support
- Use the project tools such as the Project Charter, Network Diagram, Gantt Chart, Risk Management and Issue Resolution Worksheet to monitor project implementation and deal with changes and issues requiring resolution.
- Recognise and influence factors that will bring about project success
- Do a proper project closeout to enable a transition to the next phase.
Who Should Attend
Employees who are required to lead projects or support the major parts of a project as a core team members in their respective organisations and units would find this program helpful to their project roles and responsibilities.
Module 1: Programme Overview
- Agenda For Two-Days
Module 2: Project Management Framework
- Small-Group Activity: Opening Case Study
- Project Definitions and what is Project Management
Module 3: Small Group Activity:
- Why do Projects Fail?
- Benefits to Organisation and Own Self for a Systematic Process in Managing Projects
- Defining Project
- Small-Group Activity: Real Project Applications
Module 3: Effective Meeting Management
Module 4: Continue Defining Project
Module 5: Planning Project
- Developing Work-Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling Tasks
- Individual Activity: Work on Scheduling Tools
Module 6: Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications
- Planning Project
Closure and Summary
- Review of Activities for Day One
- Summary: What Works and Further Expectations
Module 1: Introduction of Day Two Activities
- Agenda for Day Two
- Reflections and Project Management
Module 2: Continue Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications and Debrief
Module 3: Planning Project
- Assess Risks
- Continue Small Group Activity: Risk Management of Real Projects
Module 4: Resource Management
- Implementing Project
- Launch Plan
- Monitor Plan
- Project After-Action Debrief
Closure and Summary
- Action Planning
- Programme Evaluation
Jack Chua facilitates and consults client organisations in workshops, boot camps and organisation development assignments such as assessment centre, team development (include diagnostic work and 1:1 coaching), executive coaching and strategy cascades/implementations.
He is an adjunct staff member with the Center for Creative Leadership. He has certifications or professional competence in numerous Human Resource and Organization Development related activities such as job analysis, work profiling, teamwork, coaching, cycle time reduction through cross-functional process mapping, career planning, MBTI® Step I and II, CPI 260, Conflict Dynamic Profiling, Voices 360- degree feedback, 360 by Design, Benchmarks, Workplace Big 5 Profiling, competency-based interviewing, performance management, HR audit, and HR planning process.
Jack holds a degree in management and an M.B.A. in Strategic and International Management. He is proficient in both English and Mandarin.
Quick InformationBenefitting from the result of relying on Project Management to help them navigate their way forward, especially when getting groups in their organisations to work collaboratively.
+65 6842 6666