LinkedIn Marketing: How to Stand Out (In-House Training)Marketing
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
LinkedIn is the biggest professional network for building your personal brand, a platform of 3.04 million users in Singapore (as at January 2021) which accounted for 49.5% of its entire population.
LinkedIn is also fast growing platform to leverage, many PMETs are consistently searching for corporate development and relevant connections to expand their current network. It will optimize your profile to springboard your career to the next level.
This intensive 1-day LinkedIn workshop covers concepts, frameworks, techniques and tips to stand out. You will learn how to leverage the world’s biggest professional network for your existing business.
Upon competition of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Create a personal LinkedIn profile to attract relevant opportunities
- Gain knowledge in the fundamentals of LinkedIn
- Use techniques to reach your potential customers
- Able to write convincing connect request
- Apply ABC, ABG, ABL, ABE & ABN techniques
- Create LinkedIn Social Selling Index
This workshop will be useful for professionals who want to leverage LinkedIn as a platform to improve their personal branding for career advancement & business owners who are targeting B2B profiles and decision markers. Potential job roles include Entrepreneurs, Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, and Business Owners
Lecture, presentation, demonstration, Q&A sessions, practice exercise, group discussion and feedback to maximum the participants’ learning abilities
- LinkedIn Overview
- Know the reasons why people love LinkedIn
- Create personal web address (URL)
- Create personal QR code
- Create professional photo & banner
- Create your personal headline
- 6 steps to write your summary
- Ways to write connect request
- Tips to write your experience
- Recommendation content techniques
- Showcase your skills, associations & awards
- Understand 100% LinkedIn complete
- Discover why ABC, ABG, ABL, ABE & ABN are important
Paul Lim is a Certified Digital Marketing Strategist trainer with ACTA, ICDL, NPL & Google & ICP-MKT (Agile) certified. With 5 years of local & overseas lecturing & training experience. He trained learners from Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Myanmar & Vietnam
He is also MBA Digital Marketing adjunct lecturer for 3 Business schools in Geneva, London & Zurich respectively. He is selected as Digital Marketing trainer under SG United Skills Program (SGUS) & Professional Conversion Programme (PCP), WSQ Diploma for E-Commerce, Diploma in E-Marketing (International).
Paul was an entrepreneur managing Marketing Agency specialized Website Development, SEO, SEM & Training. He has a passion to help learners become more effective. He has delivered successful programs related to Affiliate Marketing, E-Commerce Campaign Management, Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn Workshop, Social Media Marketing & Website Development course. He trains working adults to enhance their digital literacy skills and empower them to be future ready.
AEP-AAE title from SkillsFuture Singapore, CEO
- Appointed as ICDL Asia Accredited Tester
- Judge, Singapore Website Awards 2017
Quick InformationLinkedIn is the biggest professional network for building your personal brand, a platform of 3.04 million users in Singapore (as at January 2021) which accounted for 49.5% of its entire population.
+65 6842 6666