Key Account ManagementSales
|Course Dates||30 Nov 2022 9:00am - 01 Dec 2022 5:00pm|
23 Feb 2023 9:00am - 24 Feb 2023 5:00pm
11 May 2023 9:00am - 12 May 2023 5:00pm
23 Aug 2023 9:00am - 24 Aug 2023 5:00pm
20 Nov 2023 9:00am - 21 Nov 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2017500028
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
Managing key account the right way is a critical function of any customer-oriented business. Selling to these existing customers is one of the biggest untapped opportunities for revenue growth. Top performers in key account management experience significant revenue growth, higher profitability and greater year on year customer satisfaction.
This course is structured to enable participants to acquire the critical knowledge and skills needed to turn customer growth opportunities into growth realities. Participants will learn proven methodology and techniques in key account management that will allow them to systematically break new grounds.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand how to develop a key account management framework
- Understand what it takes to manage key accounts
- Learn innovative techniques to acquire deep customer understanding
- Learn critical tools to drive growth with key accounts
- Learn goal setting and segmentation methodology on key accounts
- Learn to develop a custom business plan
- Learn performance review techniques and refinement on the business plan
- Increase the rate of success to achieve desired results with key customers
Who Should Attend
Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Frontline and Support Staff from diverse industries.
Module 1: Introduction
- Training objectives
- Learning outcomes
Module 2: Definition and Model
- The rationale behind KAM: Why is it essential? How does it contribute?
- Learn the difference between traditional selling
- How to create/understand the vision, objectives, benefits?
- Learn about KAM model
Module 3: Roles & Competencies
- What are the attributes that a key account person should have?
- Mindset: understand the key account mentality
- What are the accountabilities & competencies
Module 4: Customer Understanding
- Understanding the customer’s organisation
- Learn how to identify needs & objectives
- Understand the buying process of the customers
- Understand why decision making is important
- Leveraging on SWOT
- How do we use the Empathy Map to understand our customers?
Module 5: Customer Understanding part 2
- Techniques to create Rapport building
- Learn questioning techniques
- Understand how active listening works
- Reflection on the 1st-day workshop
Module 6: Selection & Prioritization
- How to optimize the selection process?
- Learn segmentation methodology
- What are Growth Strategies to use?
Module 7: Defining Goals
- Learn techniques for setting goals
- How to maximize success with these goals?
Module 8: Business Planning
- Understand the importance of a customer business plan.
- What to include? Ability to create one.
Module 9: Alignment & Value Creation
- Learn how to communicate the value
- Understand the steps to create value
Module 10: Execution
- Learn techniques on effective execution
- Enforce key account managers as leaders. How?
Module 11: Performance Review
- Learn new ways of effective performance measurement
- Adjusting. How? What?
Lecture, Group discussion, Questionnaires/ Self-evaluation, Videos, the Hands-on exercise.
Clement Ng is an experienced "think out of the box" commercial trainer specializing in sales, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship. His wealth of experience was garnered from over 20 years of corporate leadership positions within major listed companies and multinationals. He has trained and mentored hundreds of executives and professionals in companies such as Mars/Masterfoods. Swarovski, Indesit Co, Hong Leong Asia, Groupe Seb. These companies owned global brands that shape the lives of many.
Clement was privileged to have worked across the Asia Pacific Region and spent a significant amount of time managing businesses across multicultural structures. He championed many initiatives and led numerous million-dollar projects that resulted in “Best Practice” recognition.
He left his last role as a Regional Director of a global multinational to explore and fulfil his passion for training. He has a keen desire to share his broad commercial knowledge and practical know-how to impact learners and transform their work performances to achieve greater heights.
Clement graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Business (Double Majors: Marketing & International Business) and achieved his MBA (Double Majors: International Marketing & Financial Management) from University of Western Australia. He was awarded the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) by the Workforce Development Authority, Singapore and is also a certified Ministry of Education trainer. Throughout his corporate career, he has also attained numerous certifications in Leadership, Category Management, Project Management, Pricing Strategy etc.
Quick InformationThis course is structured to enable participants to acquire the critical knowledge and skills needed to turn customer growth opportunities into growth realities.
+65 6842 6666