Handling Difficult Customers and ComplaintsService Excellence
|Course Dates||20 Oct 2022 9:00am - 21 Oct 2022 5:00pm|
23 Feb 2023 9:00am - 24 Feb 2023 5:00pm
11 May 2023 9:00am - 12 May 2023 5:00pm
28 Aug 2023 9:00am - 29 Aug 2023 5:00pm
23 Nov 2023 9:00am - 24 Nov 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2017500013
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
In every type of business, you are bound to encounter irate, demanding and unreasonable customers. Service providers can well appreciate that it is never pleasant to handle irate or irrational customers, even though they know it is important to keep customers happy and satisfied.
This workshop will impart to you the skills of how to handle difficult customer-situations confidently and resolve their complaints effectively, either over the counter or on the telephone.
If you can practice these valuable communications and problem-solving skills, you will be able to turn the most challenging moments into opportunities. This will certainly help customers to build more trust and confidence in your services.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Know what causes people to be difficult and understand if customers are difficult
- Manage your negative feelings when dealing with difficult customers
- Identify personality styles and apply effective strategies in handling them
- Manage difficult customer-situations more professionally
Who Should Attend
Service practitioners who have to provide customer service and manage customers’ expectations in various difficult customer-situations.
- Experience Positive and Negative Service Encounters
- Appreciate Customer Responses and Behavioural Patterns
- Understand the Nature of Customer Complaints
- Dealing with Different Personality Profiles
- Reactions of a Difficult Customer and the Process of Dealing with Them
- Understand the Nature of Anger and Techniques of Defusing Anger
- Manage Complaints Skillfully Using “CLASS ACT”, Listening and Responding Skills
- Handling Criticisms, Fear, Nervousness and Embarrassment
A practical approach will be taken with 70% of the course on the application and practical sessions with 30% on techniques and concepts. The training comprises a combination of:
- Trainer-facilitated group activities and break up discussions
- Real-life case-studies application activities
- Role-play in practical sessions and application work
- Questions and answers sessions
- Useful checklists and systematic guidelines
Catherine Syn studied Business in Australia, was a Corporate Member of the Institute Of Administrative Management (U.K.) and She has held the positions of Executive, Manager, Corporate Trainer and Consultant for the past three decades.
As an experienced trainer, she has successfully applied service qualities principles and competency assessments in all her communication courses in the areas of business writing, face-to-face communication, customer service, managing difficult customer-situations using effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. A versatile and bi-lingual trainer, she relates well to all participants and has excellent delivery and presentation skills that meet the motivational needs of each participant.
- WDA ACTA certified trainer for WSQ courses including Certified Service Professional.
Quick InformationThis workshop will impart to you the skills of how to handle difficult customer-situations confidently and resolve their complaints effectively, either over the counter or on the telephone.
+65 6842 6666