Get More Leads and Sales Using Facebook Marketing (In-House Training)Marketing
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
Get More Leads and Sales Using Facebook Marketing
Facebook is the largest and most recognized social media network, making it an excellent entry point for businesses looking to develop their social media strategy. Facebook exposes your business to the widest audience and offers the most thorough set of tools compared to other social networks.
Understanding trends on Facebook translates into a need for brands to enhance their social media presence. With this Facebook Marketing course here in Singapore by MDC, participants will learn how to develop Facebook marketing strategies, launch Facebook marketing campaigns to drive leads and increase brand awareness, as well as review and optimise performance.
The many business tools offered by Facebook allow you to build your online brand, create meaningful connections with customers and potential employees, and increase overall productivity.
This intensive 2-day course will equip you with practical Facebook marketing and advertising strategies applicable to your job or business. The training covers the fundamentals of Facebook Page management and takes learners through the entire Facebook marketing process: Ad creation, audience targeting, ad campaign management, conversion tracking, remarketing, and A/B testing. Through a series of actual case studies, group discussions, and practical implementation, participants in this Facebook Marketing course will gain knowledge and develop confidence in creating and managing Facebook marketing campaigns to get more leads and sales.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- develop a Facebook marketing strategy and align it with their business objectives and KPIs
- create a Facebook Page and interpret Facebook Page Insights report
- understand Facebook advertising objectives, set up a Facebook ad campaign, define ad set variables (such as bids, budget, audience targeting), and create successful ad creatives.
- set up a Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize, and build audiences for advertising campaigns
- create and define Core, Custom, and Lookalike audiences for better ad targeting
Who Should Attend
Junior marketing executives, junior digital marketing managers, marketing managers, marketing directors, digital marketing managers, digital marketing directors, brand managers, media leads, and individuals who are new to Facebook marketing and want to learn how to launch a successful Facebook campaign.
Introduction to Social Media
- What do you know about Social Media?
- Global and local digital insights
- 10 Benefits of using Social Media
- Benefits of using Facebook
Understanding the Buyer’s Journey
- What is the Buyer’s Journey?
- The importance of Buyer’s Journey
- Awareness Stage
- Consideration Stage
- Decision Stage
Define Target Audience Using Buyer Personas
- What are Buyer Personas?
- 5 Reasons Why Buyer Personas is important
- How are Buyer Personas created?
- How do you reinforce a Buyer Persona?
- Buyer Persona Template
- Buyer Persona Example
Facebook Page vs. Facebook Group
- What is a Facebook Page?
- Advantages of Facebook Page
- Disadvantages of Facebook Page
- What is a Facebook Group?
- Advantages of Facebook Group
- Disadvantages of Facebook Group
- Privacy setting for Facebook Group
- Comparison between Facebook Page and Facebook Group
Set Up a Facebook Page
- Fill out your basic business info
- Add a profile photo and cover photo
- Fill out your Page information completely
- Customize your Page
- Add collaborators to your Page
- Schedule a post and manage scheduled posts
- Facebook Business Suite App
- Craft magnetic Facebook posts
Facebook Advertising Fundamentals
- Ad Tools – Ads Manager
- Ad Tools – Business Manager
- Ad campaign structure
- Define your target audience
- Ad Types
- Ad Placements
- Best Practices for Aspect Ratios
Understanding Key Advertising Metrics
- Click-through Rate (CTR)
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Cost Per Purchase (CPP)
- Ad Relevance Diagnostics
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
Set Up a Facebook Ad Campaign in Ads Manager
- Set Up Ads Manager
- Campaign Structure
- Choose Your Campaign Objective
- Ads Manager Interface
- Campaign Budget Optimization
- Dynamic Creative
- Promote Offers
- Budgeting & Scheduling
- Audience Targeting
- Delivery System
- Ad Creation
- Placement Asset Customization
- Payment Methods
- A/B Test
- Campaign Management
- Ad Set Organization
- Measuring Results
- Facebook Ads Manager App
Create Ads from your Facebook Page
- Promote Your Page
- Boost Post
- Promote Your Website
- Promote CTA
- Automated Ads
- Create a Custom Audience
- Custom Audience from a customer list
- Website Custom Audience
- App Activity Custom Audience
- Engagement Custom Audience
- Video Engagement Custom Audience
- Instagram Custom Audience
- Lead Form Custom Audience
- Event Custom Audience
- Instant Experience Custom Audience
- Facebook Page Custom Audience
- Shopping Custom Audience
- On-Facebook Listings Custom Audience
- Lookalike Audience
- Create a Lookalike Audience
- Custom Audience Targeting
- Custom Audience Organization
- What is Facebook Pixel?
- What is Remarketing?
- Create a Pixel
- Pixel Events
- Custom Conversions
- Validate Your Pixel Implementation
Formulate Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Set Goals
- Know Your Target Audience
- Strategic Challenges
- Research Competition
- Create a S.W.O.T Analysis
- Establish Your Social Media Budget
- Craft Your Game Plan
- Grow Your Business with Social Media
Facebook Page Insights
- Facebook People Analytics
- Facebook Posts Analytics
Lecture, presentation, demonstration, Q&A, practical exercise, discussion, reflection
Gavin Choo is an experienced Digital Marketing practitioner with 13 years of experience working in the Marketing & Advertising industry in various roles such as Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, plus 4 years of experience in Professional Training and Coaching. He is also a Singapore WSQ ACTA certified trainer. He is passionate about showing business owners and brand marketers how to achieve results from search and digital marketing campaigns.
Gavin has earned certifications across Google and HubSpot topics, namely Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads - Measurement Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification, and HubSpot Content Marketing Certification.
As a Digital Marketing authority, Gavin uses his expertise to train and upskill professionals to become experts in Social Media Marketing, PPC, and SEO, among many others, whilst giving back. At present, he delivers training/workshops for/on behalf of the likes of the Singapore Institute of Retail Studies, Lithan Academy, and Aventis Learning Group, to name but a few.
Gavin is also the co-founder and Managing Partner of Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency that utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creativity, technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantage. Over the years, he has had the pleasure of working with some truly outstanding brands, companies, and organizations such as Wachsman, ST Synthesis, SEIKO Manufacturing (Singapore), NetLink Trust, Amore Fitness, Agency for Integrated Care, Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, among many others.
For more information on our Facebook Marketing courses here in Singapore, please complete the enquiry form.
Quick InformationThis intensive 2-day course will equip you with practical Facebook marketing and advertising strategies applicable to your job or business.
+65 6842 6666