Exceptional Customer ServiceService Excellence
|Course Dates||10 Nov 2022 9:00am - 11 Nov 2022 5:00pm|
16 Mar 2023 9:00am - 17 Mar 2023 5:00pm
12 Jun 2023 9:00am - 13 Jun 2023 5:00pm
28 Sep 2023 9:00am - 29 Sep 2023 5:00pm
14 Dec 2023 9:00am - 15 Dec 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2017500005
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
An effective customer service provider needs to have the professional qualities that customers like to see before they place their business with your organisation. Service professionals need to understand that they are very important links between the customers and the organisation.
Their role in providing customer care, recognising customers' needs, meeting and exceeding such needs and expectations is crucial for them to gain the all-important competitive advantage.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Manage stressful situations with customers face-to-face and over the telephone
- Reduce customer turnover for long-term benefits and success
Who Should Attend
Executives, Front-Line Officers and Staff Members who have to deal directly with external customers and various internal departmental colleagues.
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- Recognise Different Customer Personalities
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Customer
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Qualities of a Good Customer Service Professional
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Know-How to Influence the Attitude of Your Customers
A practical approach will be taken with 70% of the course on the application and practical sessions with 30% on techniques and concepts. The training comprises a combination of:
- Trainer-facilitated group activities and break up discussions
- Real-life case-studies application activities
- Role-play in practical sessions and application work
- Questions and answers sessions
- Useful checklists and systematic guidelines
Catherine Syn studied Business in Australia, was a Corporate Member of the Institute Of Administrative Management (U.K.) and She has held the positions of Executive, Manager, Corporate Trainer and Consultant for the past three decades.
As an experienced trainer, she has successfully applied service qualities principles and competency assessments in all her communication courses in the areas of business writing, face-to-face communication, customer service, managing difficult customer-situations using effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. A versatile and bi-lingual trainer, she relates well to all participants and has excellent delivery and presentation skills that meet the motivational needs of each participant.
- WDA ACTA certified trainer for WSQ courses including Certified Service Professional.
Quick InformationAn effective customer service provider needs to have the professional qualities that customers like to see before they place their business with your organisation.
+65 6842 6666