|04 Jan 2024 9:00am - 05 Jan 2024 5:00pm
04 Apr 2024 9:00am - 05 Apr 2024 5:00pm
08 Jul 2024 9:00am - 09 Jul 2024 5:00pm
10 Oct 2024 9:00am - 11 Oct 2024 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- 2024 Course fees subjected to change with 9% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2020500231
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
The ability to lead a team effectively to implement strategy and deliver results is the most critical element in any organization’s success. The interrelationship often creates predictable complications. How and when do successful, strong, independent leaders engage interdependently with each other and remain align?” This intense pressure can also lead to counterproductive behaviours such as turf battles, conflicting egos and a lack of common alignment. Left alone, it can potentially cripple the team’s effort to thrive. However when team leadership are in synergy, the positive effects can be felt across an organization with strong business results. This interactive 2 day workshop is customize specially to explore concepts, techniques and useful applications of team leadership skills. The insights and understanding gain from this program will boost the confidence of the participant to be a successful leaders and team player.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Obtain a strong overview of what it takes to be an effective team leader
- Acquire a greater understanding of each other and how to collaborate effectively
- Achieve clear common understanding of individual roles and responsibilities within a team
- Able to communicate effectively as a leader to drive team success
- Learn the different styles of leadership, personal preference and engagement
- Exhibit increased levels of trust, camaraderie and cohesion.
- Are more aware of behavioural predispositions and their impact on the team’s dynamics.
- Able to handle underperformance, motivate and delegate effectively
Who Should Attend
Team Leaders, Supervisors and those aspiring to become Team Leaders, Project Managers with a high proportion of specialist staff who have little or no management training.
• Recognize the role of leadership in modern management
• Manager vs Leader: who should you be?
• Recognizing personal leadership style and how it impacts the team success
• Understanding team development model using Tuckman
• Leverage on behavioral science to understand the people you work with
• Learn Hill team leadership effectiveness model
• Acquire leadership goal setting toolkit to strengthen performance
• Learn how to establishing structure and team charter
• The secret of prioritization management to manage workload
• Recognize and advocate empowerment methods to cultivate motivation
• Learn effective delegation techniques to drive efficiency
• Recognize the essential factors of build trust and collaboration
• Leadership communication and its impact on team success
• Learn critical skills in communication: active listening, rapport
• The role of motivation to improve performance using reinforcement methodologies
• Learn to leverage on rewards and recognition system to enhance performance
• Applying leadership influence and modes of persuasion on team
• Understanding mentoring and its impact on teams
• Learn coaching (GROW) techniques to strengthen buy-in
• Essential questioning techniques to ask powerful questions
• Managing conflict among team members using the resolution route map
• Apply proven techniques to address underperformance and difficult team members
• Learn techniques to adopt a constructive feedback mechanism
• Key takeaways, summary and feedback
• Facilitated discussions
• Mini presentation
• Team exercise
• Learning aid
• Trainer’s sharing
• Personal reflection
• Role play
• Case studies
Clement Ng is an experienced corporate trainer, executive coach, EQ profiler and management consultant specializing in building competencies to transform organization and deliver superior results. His wealth of experience was garnered from over 20 years of corporate leadership positions within major listed companies and multinationals. In the past 18 years, he was actively involved in learning & development and facilitated in excess of over 200 workshops. He left his corporate leadership position to fulfill his passion in training. He possessed a wide base of industry knowledge and experience in high performing sectors: Banking & Finance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, FMCG, MICE, Luxury, Services, Consumer, Manufacturing, Projects, Architecture and Government. He has mentored and trained thousands of executives and professionals in leading organizations on commercial application within both B2B and B2C environment in the region. His unique methodology to understand, contextualize and customize to suit the requirements of the business environment quickly and accurately has earned him his clients’ trust and endorsement. He has a strong passion and desire to share his broad commercial knowledge and practical knowhow to impact learners and transform their work performances to achieve greater heights.
Clement was privileged to have work across the Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East Region managing large businesses across multi-cultural structures and led high performance teams in the front line. Within his leadership capacity, he has managed company’s overall business strategies inclusive of overseeing Asia Pacific implementation and execution. Well verse in business management, he has consistently delivered exponential growth resulting in “Global Best Practice” case studies and engage clients over countless presentations. He has also led many first in regional strategies and organizational thinking, creating a culture of positive mindset, redesigned customer experiential journey, improved sales force effectiveness, drive customer conversion ratio, inspired creative solutions to resolve complex problems in his pursuit of excellence in business management.
Clement has extensive training and mentoring experience providing knowledge transfer to over 100 global companies across all levels in multi sectors. His strong capability as a facilitator and unique delivery approach has ensured his consistent demand. His area of specialization includes hard skills to deliver ROI success and all critical soft skills etc. He is also a certified behavioral trainer in TetraMap, emotional intelligence psychometric assessor and has the ability to integrate behavioral science into the learning journey.
His initial ambition to be a trainer was sparked by a desire to transfer knowledge to people who needs it. Clement enjoyed his training role within the corporate environment and decided to embark on something close to his heart. In his spare time, he enjoys reading and spending time with his young children. It is not easy to dedicate time in today’s busy environment. Hence, he believes in spending quality time with love ones whenever possible. He also believes in social causes to alleviate poverty and improve education among the young in rural countries.
Quick InformationThis programme explores the qualities and key competencies that contribute to successful team leadership. It will examine how to keep your team motivated and on track during challenging economic times.
+65 6842 6666