|Course Dates||01 Dec 2022 9:00am - 02 Dec 2022 5:00pm|
02 Mar 2023 9:00am - 03 Mar 2023 5:00pm
05 Jun 2023 9:00am - 06 Jun 2023 5:00pm
05 Sep 2023 9:00am - 06 Sep 2023 5:00pm
13 Dec 2023 9:00am - 14 Dec 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2020500226
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
The two-day workshop is designed to help participants to understand and apply the Principles of Effective Planning, coordinating and implementing events. Participants will learn how to weave in key messages when planning and implementing events.
This interactive workshop will also provide useful tips on how to make events newsworthy and how to apply the four Cs of Effective Event Management i.e. clarity of purpose, consistency of planning, change management and checkpoints in execution. Both planning and execution, as well as aspects of evaluating events, will be covered.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand the principles of planning and implementing successful events
- Learn how to weave messages into events and other communication tools
- Learn how to apply the four Cs of effective event management
- Apply the P2E2 model for planning and implementing events
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to plan and execute small or large scale events
- Anyone who wishes to increase their skills and knowledge in managing events
- Knowing the Attributes of Events and their Purpose
- Understanding Your Organisation’s Mission and Objectives
- Formulating Key Messages to Support the Mission and Objectives
- Conveying the Key Messages through Activities and Events
- Understanding Your Target Audience
- How to Package Events and Information to Interest the Audience
- Group Exercise on Planning for an Event
- Checklist for Planning and Implementing Events
- How to Ensure Events Appeal to the Five Senses
- Executing and Evaluating Events
- Planning, Messaging, Scheduling, Executing and Evaluating
- Summary and Concluding Remarks
James Suresh is a trainer, PR consultant and author. The co-creator of Singapore’s comic icon ‘Mr. Kiasu’, he has co-written a series of comic books as well as authored books on his military experience. He develops comic strips for magazines and writes scripts for various media. His recent book entitled‘On a Street in Singapore’ was featured in the Sunday Times’ bestseller list and was awarded the Reader's choice award 2011.
Quick InformationThe two-day workshop is designed to help participants to understand and apply the Principles of Effective Planning, coordinating and implementing events.
+65 6842 6666