|Course Dates||26 Apr 2021 9:00am - 27 Apr 2021 5:00pm|
12 Jul 2021 9:00am - 13 Jul 2021 5:00pm
01 Nov 2021 9:00am - 02 Nov 2021 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 7% GST
- COMPANY SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
SDF Course Code:CRS-N-0030752
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
Frontline leaders are critical to the success of organisations and require core leadership mindset and skills to succeed. At the same time, they are encountering a range of challenges, including a structural shift in businesses, and the complexities of leading multi-generational and multicultural teams.
Managers who choose to adopt a leadership mindset to his work will become an effective leader in their own right, influence others to do their best, which ultimately results in a more progressive organisation. Based on his extensive cross-cultural leadership experience, the trainer has distilled leadership principles into the 4i model. Through role-plays, case studies and experiential learning, the trainer will coach participants to learn the 4 'I' principles and practise applying them. Your frontline leaders will not only complete the workshop with ahead knowledge but more importantly with a renewed motivation and transformed attitudes, ready to lead their teams to manage any challenges they face.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Adopt the 4 I leadership mindset, and start
- Initiating change
- Influencing others
- Include diverse demographics in synergies
- Improving themselves and their teams continuously and consistently
- Learn to set SMART goals and lead teams to achieve those goals
- Communicate effectively and master collaboration techniques
- Increase awareness of the importance of EQ when leading their teams and driving results
- Improve delegation and empowerment skills
- Understand and practice coaching and giving constructive feedback
- Innovate and generate ideas to resolve organisational and customer issues
- Adopt inclusive values and effectively lead multi-generational and multicultural teams
Who Should Attend
Team leaders, People Managers, Managers of managers, Senior Leadership Teams, Professionals seeking both professional and personal growth.
- What is leadership?
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Custom-designed experiential activity and summarise learning
- Initiate, Improve, Influence, Include
- Taking initiative
- Frontline leaders take initiative to solve the problem
- Making continuous improvement
- Frontline leaders constantly improve themselves and their teams by leveraging on strengths and managing weaknesses
- The 5 levels of leadership
- John Maxwell’s 5 levels of leadership
- Sharpening the saw
- Self-development and self-mastery
- The Leadership Challenge
- What can you do to improve the result of the morning leadership challenge?
- How to influence and motivate others
- How to delegate and coach
- Practising inclusiveness for maximum impact
The trainer will use a variety of training methods, including small group discussions, role-plays, games and video presentations, as well as a review of real case studies
Ivan Phua is an experienced “think out of the box” commercial trainer specialising in sales, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship. His wealth of experience was garnered from over 20 years of corporate leadership positions within major listed companies and multinationals. He has trained and mentored hundreds of executives and professionals in companies such as Mars/Masterfoods. Swarovski, Indesit Co, Hong Leong Asia, Groupe Seb. These companies owned global brands that shape the lives of many.
Clement was privileged to have worked across the Asia Pacific Region and spent a significant amount of time managing businesses across multicultural structures. He championed many initiatives and led numerous million-dollar projects that resulted in “Best Practice” recognition.
He left his last role as a Regional Director of a global multinational to explore and fulfil his passion for training. He has a keen desire to share his broad commercial knowledge and practical know-how to impact learners and transform their work performances to achieve greater heights.
Clement graduated from the Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Business (Double Majors: Marketing & International Business) and achieved his MBA (Double Majors: International Marketing & Financial Management) from the University of Western Australia. He was awarded the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) by the Workforce Development Authority, Singapore and is also a certified Ministry of Education trainer. Throughout his corporate career, he has also attained numerous certifications in Leadership, Category Management, Project Management, Pricing Strategy etc.
Quick InformationFrontline leaders are critical to the success of organisations and require core leadership mindset and skills to succeed. At the same time, they are encountering a range of challenges, including a structural shift in businesses, and the complexities of leading multi-generational and multicultural teams.
+65 6842 6666