Design Thinking: Designing a Competitive Customer ExperienceCreativity and Innovation
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
In a world disrupted by Covid-19, there is a need to for us to be adaptable, nimble and innovative problem-solvers. And in this respect, design as a discipline and way of thinking has much to offer. Design is not just a job - it's a way of thinking. And today, we see the fingerprints of design in every sector, from banking to manufacturing and IT.
Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a HR executive, you can use Design thinking as an approach to solve the Organisation’s most frustrating problems, with a lens that puts the user at the centre.
Discover why Design Thinking is so transformative compared to the traditional water-fall model of problem solving. Learn the 5-step action plan from discovering real customer needs, to co-creating solutions to transforming the customer experience, to experimenting through prototyping.
This is a practical hands-on course peppered with interesting videos, games and hands-on collaborative activities; and provide ample opportunities for reflections. Learners work individually and then in teams in a ‘diverge and converge’ manner.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Appreciate the importance of embracing Design Thinking for business transformation and growth
- Learn the 5-step action plan of Design Thinking as an approach to innovation and work improvement
- Apply Design Thinking tools and techniques to generate user-centric solutions
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, Managers, Project Leaders, Innovation Champions, Professionals, Learning & Development Practitioners, People who are a part of the innovation team at work, heading up a new project that pushes boundaries.
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Traditional problem-solving vs human-centric problem solving
- User research plan and Empathy
- Customer journey mapping
- From Pain Points to Opportunity Statements
- Ideation Techniques
- Idea Generation and Consolidation
- Idea Prioritisation
- Feasibility Impact Prioritisation Grid
- Storyboarding To-Be Ideal Customer Journey
- Prototyping and co-creation
- Validate usability and feasibility
- Cognitive Walkthrough
- User Feedback Grid
Practical hands-on course
Lynn Foo has more than 10 years of training and coaching experience in Design Thinking, Personal Data Protection Act, leadership and people management. Having trained over 300 participants in design thinking, she is also a SGUnited programme trainer equipping PMETs with Design Thinking techniques in solutioning using AI, Cybersecurity, Robotic Process Automation and Autonomous Mobile Robot Technology. Lynn holds a degree in Business Administration, an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and is a certified Design Thinking Instructor for IBM's Enterprise Design Thinking.
Quick InformationDiscover why Design Thinking is so transformative compared to the traditional water-fall model of problem solving. Learn the 5-step action plan from discovering real customer needs, to co-creating solutions to transforming the customer experience, to experimenting through prototyping.
+65 6842 6666