Winning with Difficult PeopleCommunication - General
|Course Dates||20 Oct 2022 9:00am - 21 Oct 2022 5:00pm|
19 Dec 2022 9:00am - 20 Dec 2022 5:00pm
18 Jan 2023 9:00am - 19 Jan 2023 5:00pm
19 Apr 2023 9:00am - 20 Apr 2023 5:00pm
05 Jul 2023 9:00am - 06 Jul 2023 5:00pm
11 Oct 2023 9:00am - 12 Oct 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
- COMPANY-SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
SDF Grant Reimbursement (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2020500020
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
We meet difficult people all the time. At best, such people can make life stressful and unpleasant. At worst they can keep you from achieving important goals, especially at the workplace. Besides confrontation, there are other ways to win these people over by being persuasive to use our influence and turn conflict into co-operation.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Assess how difficult people think and act
- Understand the different type of difficult people
- Understand the reasons why people are difficult and why conflict/difference occur
- Employing winning strategies when dealing with the various types of difficult people
- Obtain tips as to how to deal with each of them
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors and Executives from all industries.
- Understanding Self and Others
- Self-Analysis: Am I a Difficult Person?
- What Makes People Difficult
- What Caused Negative Behaviours in People?
- Types of Difficult People
- Winning Strategies for Each Type
- Winning in Difficult Situations - Customer Service, Discipline, Performance Appraisal, Managing Change, Managing Subordinates and Teams
Interactive sessions, Presentations, Exercises, Group Discussions, Roleplays, Case studies.
Robin Robbins has extensive experience in the area of organizational and people development initiatives and has worked across all disciplines and in a wide range of sectors. He has worked for Eicher-Mitsubishi and has held senior corporate positions as the Head of Human Resources for Unilever Research Laboratories in India, and as Head of Sales Training for Unilever in India.
Robin’s international experience embraces assignments and projects for both the public and private sectors in over twenty countries across Asia, Australasia, Europe and the United States. He has undertaken consultancy projects and conducted workshops and training in a range of business sectors, management institutes and business schools. He has also provided leadership training for senior civil servants in East Timor and Mauritius.
He provides training and consulting services in all areas of people development, contributing his personal experience as a trainer, facilitator and coach to assist organizations to achieve business excellence. He was a coach for the television show ‘Style Doctors’. His focus He provides training and consulting services in all areas of people development, contributing his personal experience as a trainer, facilitator and coach to assist organizations to achieve business excellence. He was a coach for the television show ‘Style Doctors’.
Quick InformationWe meet difficult people all the time. At best, such people can make life stressful and unpleasant. At worst they can keep you from achieving important goals, especially at the workplace.
+65 6842 6666