Using Social Media for Career SuccessPersonal Effectiveness and Productivity
|Course Dates||21 May 2021 9:00am - 21 May 2021 5:00pm|
06 Aug 2021 9:00am - 06 Aug 2021 5:00pm
17 Dec 2021 9:00am - 17 Dec 2021 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 7% GST
Using Social Media for Career Success
Creating your online persona is vital as it reflects your professional skills and personal values. Through this social media marketing course here in Singapore conducted by MDC, participants learn how to craft and curate what they share on social media. How one acts online is now just as important as his or her behaviour offline.
With this social media marketing course, participants will also be able to build their personal brand on social media. With these valuable insights and skills being taught, they will be well equipped to foster valuable professional network connections that might present job opportunities to them.
Building your personal brand on social media takes some hard work, but it could just provide you with a job opportunity or help you to foster valuable network connections.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Key steps of personal brand building online
- Leverage Social Media marketing including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Blog
- Build an impactful online presence with photos and videos to promote your brand to potential clients and employers
Who Should Attend
People who have no or little experience with social media and wants to start building his/her personal branding online, SMEs who want to build up an online presence
Module 1: Introduction
- Welcome participants
- Share classroom logistics and rules
- Ice Breaker
- Get participants to introduce themselves and what they hope to gain out of the course
- Share goals and benefits of the workshop
Module 2: Introduction To Personal Branding
- You are the C.E.O of your life!
- C.reate your personal brand
- E.mbrace your brand with your personal brand statement
- O.verall image of your brand by keeping your messaging consistent across platforms and websites
Module 3: Introduction To Social Media Platforms
- Understanding the various social media platforms and when to use them
Module 4: Define Target Audience
- Create your Buyer Personas
- Defining your ideal target audience
- Audience targeting (Behaviors, Interests, Demographics, Connections, Age ranges, Languages, or Locations)
Module 5: Linkedin-Your Online Platform For Personal Branding
- Check/Create LinkedIn account
- Learn how to update your LinkedIn profile and understand how it works
Module 6: Blog To Showcase Your Expertise
- Check/Create a blog via blogspot.com or wordpress.com
- Learn how to update your blog with engaging content
- Optimizing your content to get free traffic
Module 7: Facebook & Instagram
- Check/Create FB and IG accounts
- Understand the various functions, such as IG & FB stories, messaging, ads
Module 8: Mobile Apps To Up Your Personal Branding Game
- Using apps to create great looking professional photos for personal branding
- Using apps to create videos for personal branding
The training is conducted using PowerPoint slides, discussions and hands-on activities
Elaine Heng is a qualified image consultant, makeup artist and hairstylist, and certified ACTA Trainer, specializing in personal and corporate image management courses, like personal grooming, corporate grooming, dress sense, deportment, social, business and dining etiquette. Having worked in both government agency and private sector, she garnished extensive working experiences in marketing communications, public relations, event management and business development. It also gave her valuable insights into various business cultures and settings, complementing her consultation in helping corporations build their corporate image by advising corporate professionals on their appearances and mannerisms.
Elaine is highly recognised in the image consultancy arena and was conferred Top 100 Singapore Excellence Award 2013/2014 and 2010 Successful Entrepreneur award by Singapore Today. In addition, the company was appointed to be the official grooming company to conduct training for the Youth Olympics Games 2010 volunteers. Nanyang Polytechnic and Singapore Polytechnic School of Business has also invited her to be their adjunct lecturer for topics related to selling and sales management and marketing communications.
For more information on our social media marketing courses here in Singapore, please complete the enquiry form.
Quick InformationBuilding your personal brand on social media takes some hard work, but it could just provide you with a job opportunity or help you to foster valuable network connections.
+65 6842 6666