Strategic Marketing for Competitive AdvantageMarketing
|Course Dates||27 Oct 2022 9:00am - 28 Oct 2022 5:00pm|
15 Feb 2023 9:00am - 16 Feb 2023 5:00pm
20 Apr 2023 9:00am - 21 Apr 2023 5:00pm
26 Oct 2023 9:00am - 27 Oct 2023 5:00pm
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
feesare inclusive of 8% GST
SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
Course Reference No.: TGS-2017500029
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Click HERE for more info on SkillsFuture.
At the core of every business is the need to obtain, grow and retain customers. The marketing function has always been concerned with understanding and delivering value to that effect. Marketers have to constantly reinvent themselves to keep up with new technologies and changing customers’ expectations in the face of increased global competition.
The strategic marketing workshop provides a comprehensive examination of the latest marketing tools, methodologies and strategies for generating and growing customer value.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Analysing market opportunities and risks
- Understanding the buying process and determining customer needs
- Creating a foundation for marketing success by segmenting the market, assessing competitors and positioning products
- Creating value for the customers over your competition
- Developing an integrated marketing strategy, including distribution channels, partnerships and marketing communications Streamlining product portfolio
Who Should Attend
Managers, Technical, Financial Professional or any functions interfacing with marketing.
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing Strategy
- Understanding Vision and Mission
- Setting Business Objectives the SMART Way
Module 2: Environment Analysis and Market Intelligence
- Performing the Internal Audit
- Analysing the Macro Environment
- Analysing the Micro Environment
Module 3: Customers Centric Strategies
- Customer Needs and Insight
- Understanding Customers Perception and How to Manage Perception
- Understanding The Type of Customers and Their Behaviour
Module 4: Strategic Brand Management
- The Importance of Branding
- Brand Value and Brand Equity
Module 5: Developing the Product Strategy
- Product Portfolio Planning
- Adapting the Product Components
Module 6: Channel Design and Management
- Partnerships and its Role
- Channel Leadership
Module 7: Strategic Pricing and Value Creation
- Developing Strategies Beyond Demand and Supply
- Marketing ROI
Module 8: Integrated Marketing Communication
Module 9: Developing Your Communication Strategy
Module 10: Traditional versus Non-Traditional Platforms
The programme has been designed to incorporate role-play to simulate corporate marketing functions. Participants are required to apply marketing knowledge in the decision-making process. The module also encourages learning through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises. While the lectures aim to equip participants with general frameworks and understanding of strategic marketing, the discussion and exercises help individual participant understanding the respective functions of marketing and its role within the organisation.
Participants are also required to make calculated marketing decisions through a series of open discussions with one another from different backgrounds and industries to encourage wider perspectives and viewpoints.
Dr Donald Tan is an independent marketing & management consultant and previously, he held senior and management positions in the hi-tech industry for several MNCs, with responsibilities over the Asia Pacific. He holds a doctorate in Marketing from the University of Western Australia. He also received his Master in Management Research and Bachelor of Business Administration (1st Class Honors) on company sponsorship and scholarship respectively.
He commenced his career as a Marketing consultant for the Asia Pacific region and subsequently joined several multinationals companies including Siemens to look after sales, marketing and communication in Asia. His key experiences include sales and marketing planning, strategy formulation, channel management, brand building, corporate & marketing communication, trade shows and seminars and media & public relations. He speaks regularly at conferences and seminars globally and has been featured by media in Singapore, Australia, China, Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong.
Quick InformationThe strategic marketing workshop provides a comprehensive examination of the latest marketing tools, methodologies and strategies for generating and growing customer value.
+65 6842 6666