Even Eagles Need a Push (In-House Training)Personal Effectiveness and Productivity
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
Everyone has the potential to excel and be successful in work and life. However, negative thoughts and influences prevent people from achieving their goals in life. Limiting beliefs steal, kill and destroy a person’s self-esteem and significance.
When such obstacles are removed the person will be able to soar like an eagle!
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Discover that they bring special talents and abilities to their family, workplace and the world
- Find out their purpose in life
- Make a commitment to take action to achieve their goals in life and achieve their full potential
Who Should Attend
Mid-Level Managers, Executives and Admin Support Staff
- Understanding and Appreciation of Self
- Screening of Video – A Peacock in the Land of Penguins and Discussion
- Preparing for the Future and Taking Charge of Your Life
- Discovering the Purpose of Life – To Live, To Love, To Learn and To Leave a Lasting Legacy
- Understanding and Practising the Five Love Languages
- Screening of Video - It’s So Simple and Discussion
- Understanding the Difference between Interest and Commitment
- Screening of Video – In Search Of Excellence – The Disney Story and Discussion
- Understanding the Need to Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
Lecture, Video Case Studies, Discussion
Jeffrey Goh graduated from the Teacher’s Training College in 1968 and taught a total of 5 years before he was enlisted for National Service. He was absorbed into regular service and served the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) for 22 years before he opted for early retirement in May 1992. While there, he was instrumental in the setting up of SAF’s School of Methods of Instruction (SOMI) – a training institute set up to train SAF officers and specialist techniques of effective communication. He was Head, Public Relations for six years in the Ministry of Defence and has trained various SAF and MINDEF personnel on PR and skills like how to manage complaints from the public.
As a PR/Training Consultant for the past 16 years, he specializes in event management, media relations, marketing and product publicity, conferences, seminars and exhibitions. He is also involved in personal development courses covering public, government and community relations, interpersonal skills; customer service; leadership; basic management and motivation. Some of his clients include Singapore Press Holdings, Thomson Multimedia, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Defence, Sony Display Device, Lend Lease Asia, EM Services, POSBank, GE Life and others. He has trained in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China and Cambodia and has spoken at conferences and seminars organized by the Institute of International Research, Asia Business Forum and Success Resources.
Quick InformationEveryone has the potential to excel and be successful in work and life. However, negative thoughts and influences prevent people from achieving their goals in life.
+65 6842 6666