Effective Coaching Skills (In-House Training)Supervisory Management
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
This webinar is to equip managers with a clear understanding of the importance of managing people and enhancing leadership effectiveness through coaching. Whether middle managers, senior managers, and C-Suite leaders, such individuals will need to develop their relevant coaching skills effectively to lead their coachees to ensure that their results meet the organisation’s standards and expectations crucial to organisational success in today’s changing working environment.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Be more effective in communicating and motivating teams.
- Apply the art of effective coaching
- Manage and support organisational change in times of technology disruption (Industry 4.0)
Module 1: Effective Performance Management
- Motivation: The impact of motivation on individuals & team performance.
- Forging a winning team – Linking team performance to stated goals.
- Problem-solving and involving others in the challenge.
- Managing change positively-The leader as a facilitator of change.
- Increasing personal credibility using the “3 V’s”—verbal, vocal and visual elements.
Module 2: Coaching Skills
- Coaching as a high-performance model.
- Benefits, principles and practices of effective coaching.
- Apply the GROW Model of coaching.
- Questioning responses to several coaching scenarios.
- Facilitate coaching meetings.
- Create rapport with coachees.
- Reinforcing constructive feedback to coachees.
- Group Discussion/Brainstorming (Breakout rooms in Zoom)
- Case Studies
- Self-Analysis/Critique Session
- Learning from a Partner (Breakout rooms in Zoom)
- Virtual Engagement (Kahoot, Pigeonhole, Mentimeter)
Caroline Josephine Dawson holds a Master of Arts degree in Mass Communications from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. She has more than 8 years of invaluable experience in teaching business, environmental and technical communication and 10 years in journalism and publishing. Caroline has trained operational, supervisory and managerial staff from various organisations.
As an Editor of 4 publications, i.e. Executive Inc, The Hemispheres, The Hemispheres Kid and Koolkidz Magazine, Caroline is presented with opportunities to conduct all facets of written communication to the corporate sector but students and aspiring writers as well. Caroline has also written several articles which have all been published in established local magazines. Her dissertation “Effective Ways of Promoting Environmental Consciousness among School Children in Singapore” is kept in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and various nature organisations in Singapore as resource and reference material on environmental and persuasive communication.
Besides, her professional work experience as a Corporate Trainer has required her to market the value of her programs and persuade clients to value and understand the urgency of good communication skills in the workforce. She has also worked with the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore to develop training content for the Employability Skills System. She successfully attained industry-approved competencies in conducting, planning and designing competency-based assessments for workshops.
Quick InformationThis webinar is to equip managers with a clear understanding of the importance of managing people and enhancing leadership effectiveness through coaching.
+65 6842 6666