|Course Dates||17 Nov 2023 9:00am - 17 Nov 2023 5:00pm|
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fees are inclusive of 8% GST
In this high-energy workshop, you will understand how to work well and click with your team members by knowing their motivation, behaviour, and personality. You will first seek understanding before yourself being understood. Building a great team with a bonding relationship is both an art and science and requires you to understand what makes your team members tick. You will be able to assess why people behave the way they do and what you need to do to draw out the best from your team. Learn how to mold different individual styles into a strong and high performing team and boost productivity and results in your workplace by giving your people the knowledge and tools to value diversity in an organisation.
Participants will benefit from the following learning outcomes:
1. An understanding of how to connect with people and form a trusting relationship. You will first seek understanding before yourself being understood.
2. Understand why people think and behave the way they do so that you can build rapport with your team, colleagues, superiors and customers.
3. The ability to connect with different personalities and to influence different types of people.
4. Understand how people perceive behaviour and intentions, and how those perceptions can impact upon relationships within teams.
Module 1: Debunking the Grandma’s Myth
- Have you met some people you can click well and those who drive you mad?
- Treat Others the Way You want to be Treated?
- “It’s You who have the Problems!”
- Self-Centric versus Empathetic Mindsets
Module 2: Personality Styles impact on how People Feel, Think and Act
- People Conflicts caused by conventional wisdom
- Why People Behave the way they do?
- Factors affecting Thinking and Behaviours
- Successful People understand People Better
Module 3: Click! Power: Walking in the Colours of Life
- We all have four Sub-Personalities, some Stronger than Others
- Parallels Connect, Laterals Co-Relate and Diagonals Clash!
- Discover your Least Dominant Colour for Greatest Growth Potential
- We have all four Colours within us, but none of us have them all!
Module 4: Great Teams don’t happen by Chance
- Characteristics of a Successful Team versus a Great Team
- Relationships are the foundation of all Achievements
- Identify the Click! Colours Lingo
- Ask Questions and Spot for Click! Clues
Module 5: Functional Click! Profiles @ Work
- Mapping Click! Profiles to Job Functions
- Mapping Click! Profiles to Occupations
- Mapping Click! Profiles to Work Tasks (within a role)
Module 6: Click! with Different Personality Types
- Be Logical with Blue Analysers
- Be Organised with Green Safekeepers
- Be Sensitive with Red Carers
- Be Adventurous with Yellow Players
Module 7: Working in a Click! Friendly Environment
- Case Work: How to Click! @Workplace
- Organising Click! Meetings for Better Results
- Customer Service That Clicks!
Module 8: Beware of Pitfalls
- Impact of nature and nurture
- Avoid Generalisation and Stereotyping
- First to Observe Not Quick to Judge
- Don’t Tolerate Diversity, Value it!
Award-winning Entrepreneur and MAS-licensed Financial Adviser Representative Daniel Tan has almost 30 years of experience in a wide variety of areas such as Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Training, Lecturing, Management, and Leadership.
He has founded several companies; amongst which the most successful is Let’s Go Tour Singapore Pte Ltd (www.letsgotoursingapore.com) which has won annual awards from the Singapore Tourism Board.
His work as a Financial Consultant since 1997 has taught him how to connect with people from all walks of life.
Besides extensive real-life experience, Daniel also holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and is a certified trainer (ACLP) by WSQ Singapore. He believes in lifelong learning and is currently pursuing a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
He is a regular speaker/trainer for various topics ranging from Personality Profiling to Financial Planning. Besides these engagements, Daniel gives back to society as a volunteer for the Institute of Financial Literacy’s MoneySense outreach program.
Daniel has been interviewed extensively for his views and published articles on a variety of topics in the local media (newspapers, magazines, radio, etc.).
In his free time, Daniel indulges in his hobby as an actor and comedian. He has appeared in numerous productions from MediaCorp to Viddsee to Instagram.
With his repertoire of skills and experience, Daniel is sure to light up any stage that he stands on.
Quick InformationIn this high-energy workshop, you will understand how to work well and click with your team members by knowing their motivation, behaviour, and personality.
+65 6842 6666