Birds of Different Feathers can Flock TogetherPersonal Effectiveness and Productivity
Course Date & Course Fee
- Applicable for In-House Training (Quote Upon Request)
As the world becomes smaller because of the advent of quick transportation and the mobility of talents and skills across countries, the workplace has become more cosmopolitan. Everyone is now expected to work with colleagues from all walks of life.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Recognise the benefits of diversity in the workplace
- Build awareness of differences and similarities between groups as well as individuals
- Leverage on the creativity through harnessing differences to get the best in everyone
- See personal differences as an asset to the team and leverage on the strengths of others for greater unity
- Manage change to meet the challenges with determination and commitment
Who Should Attend
Mid-level Managers, Executives and Admin Support Staff
- Tapping into the Creativity of Diversity
- Screening of Video: A Peacock in the Land of Penguins and Discussion
- Screening of Video: Pigeon-Holed in the Land of Penguins and Discussions
- Harnessing Differences to get the Best of Everyone
- Create Unity in Diversity: Understanding Yourself and Others
- Self Discovery Exercise
- Diversity and Teamwork in Action
- Benefits of Unity in Teamwork
- Managing Changes in Meeting Challenges
- Anticipating, Adapting and Acting to Change
- Choosing to Meet Challenges with Determination
- Screening of Video – “Who Moved My Cheese?” and Discussion
Lecture, Video Case Studies, Discussion
Jeffrey Goh graduated from the Teacher’s Training College in 1968 and taught a total of 5 years before he was enlisted for National Service. He was absorbed into regular service and served the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) for 22 years before he opted for early retirement in May 1992. While there, he was instrumental in the setting up of SAF’s School of Methods of Instruction (SOMI) – a training institute set up to train SAF officers and specialist techniques of effective communication.
As a PR/Training Consultant for the past 16 years, he specializes in event management, media relations, marketing and product publicity, conferences, seminars and exhibitions. He is also involved in personal development courses covering public, government and community relations, interpersonal skills; customer service; leadership; basic management and motivation.
Quick InformationAs the world becomes smaller because of the advent of quick transportation and the mobility of talents and skills across countries, the workplace has become more cosmopolitan.
+65 6842 6666